Friday, May 18, 2012

There's an Arc Reactor on my chest...

No, really. There is.

With the runaway success of The Avengers-- and the total awesomeness that is Robert Downey Jr.'s portrayal of Tony Stark-- I found myself yearning for an awesome Iron Man shirt to add to the ol' wardrobe.

My searches in local comic shops, department stores, etc. yielded no results.

So I did what any self-respecting nerd would do. I asked the internet! (Well, technically I asked my wife to look on the internet while I was driving. Always be safe behind the wheel, kids)

And so, as luck would have it, we found this! Thanks, Redbubble!

What better way to display your love of everyone's favorite genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist than to proudly wear an Arc Reactor on your chest?

Is Arc Reactor capitalized? I'm not sure... but I think it should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment