Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Witcher, 1 & 2

So many of you, like me, may have missed The Witcher when it came out in 2007.

I've seen The Witcher 2 for Xbox 360 at Best Buy, and after doing some reading, it sounds like a great open-ended RPG. And, for those that are into that sort of thing, CG sexytimes.

But I didn't want to go into it without playing the first game.

Thankfully, after a short time with my friend Google, I discovered that The Witcher is available on Steam for only $9.99 (Windows or Mac). It's the Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, which includes "gameplay not previously available to North American gamers."

Translation: It has bewbs.

Additionally, if you want to be on the ball-- Or, if you've already played the first game and have been looking forward to the second on Xbox-- it is $10 off at Best Buy this week.

Word of warning, though... I've heard this is a very difficult game, especially with the combat mechanics. So be prepared for a challenge!

Go forth. Journey. Slay.

No comments:

Post a Comment